Prosper Digital Proprietary Limited ABN 11 623 138 938 (we, us or our) will collect, process, store and/or use information, including personally identifiable information, you submit, or we collect from you through our websites, social media channels, and offline activities such as phone calls, emails, or in person. The internet address for our website is located at https://www.prosperdigital.com.au/.
The information we collect
Personal information: is information or an opinion, whether true or not and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual who is identified or reasonably identifiable.
The types of personal information we may collect about you include:
- your name;
- your contact details, including email address, street address and/or telephone number;
- your credit card or other payment details (through our third party payment processor);
- your preferences and/or opinions;
- information you provide to us, including through feedback, customer surveys or otherwise;
- details of products we have provided to you and/or that you have enquired about, and our response to you;
- your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and/or browsing behaviour;
- information about your access and use of our website, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our website, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider;
- additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our website, associated applications, associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information; and
- any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party.
Sensitive information: We do not actively request sensitive information about you. If at any time we need to collect sensitive information about you, unless otherwise permitted by law, we will first obtain your consent and we will only use it as required or authorised by law.
How we collect personal information
We collect personal information in a variety of ways, including:
- Directly: We collect personal information which you directly provide to us, including when you register for an account, through correspondence, chats, email, when you share information with us from other social media applications, services or websites or when you purchase products from us.
- Indirectly: We may collect personal information which you indirectly provide to us while interacting with us, such as when you use our website, in emails and in your online enquiries.
Why we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information Personal information: We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to access and use our website, including to provide you with a login to your account;
- to provide our website to you and to dispatch and deliver our products to you;
- to enable you to access and use our associated social media platforms;
- to contact and communicate with you about our products, including in response to any enquiries you make with us;
- for internal record keeping, administrative, invoicing and billing purposes;
- for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our website, our products and associated social media platforms;
- to administer rewards, surveys, run promotions, competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you, as managed by us or our business partners;
- for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and other information that we consider may be of interest to you;
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have;
- to consider your employment application; and
- if otherwise required or authorised by law.
Our disclosures of personal information to third parties
From time to time, we may disclose personal information to other persons or entities whom we believe trustworthy if this is necessary for our provision of our products to you. Additionally, in order to provide you with a better customer experience, we may share personal information with service providers, subcontractors, and business partners who have been retained to perform functions on our behalf or to provide services to us, which are also necessary for our provision of our products to you. These services include:
- advertising, marketing, surveys, and promotions, including partnerships and teaming efforts;
- information technology and office services, including software and website development, website hosting, management and evaluation, and data processing, exchange, and cross-referencing;
- payment processing services, fraud protection, and credit risk reduction; and
- legal, accounting, audit and other professional service providers.
We may also disclose your personal information to:
- our employees, contractors and/or related entities;
- our existing or potential agents or business partners;
- sponsors or promoters of any promotions or competition we run;
- anyone to whom our business or assets (or any part of them) are, or may (in good faith) be, transferred;
- courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required or authorised by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- third parties to collect and process data, such as Google Analytics (To find out how Google uses data when you use third party websites or applications, please see http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ or any other URL Google may use from time to time), Facebook Pixel or other relevant analytics businesses; and
- any other third parties as required or permitted by law, such as where we receive a subpoena.
We may store personal information overseas. Where we disclose your personal information to the third parties listed above, these third parties may also store, transfer or access personal information outside of Australia.
Your rights and controlling your personal information
Restrict and unsubscribe: We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you have established an account on the Site or signed up to receive electronic newsletters or promotional emails from Kings & Queens Home, including new ideas, special offers, and event information, or to otherwise receive communications about our products, you will have the right at any time to opt out of receiving marketing emails or to specify which, if any, communications you would like to receive from us. Should you ever decide to delete your account, you may do so by emailing email@example.com.
If you would like to opt-out of receiving marketing via email, click the unsubscribe link on the footer of marketing emails. If you would like to opt-out of receiving communication via postal mail, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Prosper Digital will continue to send you non-promotional, service emails concerning your account, such as emails relating to available upgrades, billing and payment information, outstanding balance on your account, and other emails relating to your account and/or your use of the Site.
Access: You may request access to the personal information that we hold about you. An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of such information. Please note, in some situations, we may be legally permitted to withhold access to your personal information. If we cannot provide access to your information, we will advise you as soon as reasonably possible and provide you with the reasons for our refusal and any mechanism available to complain about the refusal. If we can provide access to your information in another form that still meets your needs, then we will take reasonable steps to give you such access.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading. Please note, in some situations, we may be legally permitted to not correct your personal information. If we cannot correct your information, we will advise you as soon as reasonably possible and provide you with the reasons for our refusal and any mechanism available to complain about the refusal.
Complaints: If you wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the complaint. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take in response to your complaint.
Storage and security
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures, to safeguard and secure personal information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
While we are committed to security, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that is transmitted to or by us over the Internet. The transmission and exchange of information is carried out at your own risk.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
Links to other websites
Use of geo-localisation data
We collect your precise or approximate location via our website to provide you with a more customised experience for the use of our website (for example, language settings, currency store locator settings).
We collect this information when our website is open (whether on-screen or not). If you do not want us to use your location for the purposes above, you should turn off the location services in your account settings in the mobile application, in your mobile phone settings or in your computer browser setting. If you do not provide location information to us, we may not be able to provide all aspects of our website to you.
For any questions or notices, please contact us at:
Prosper Digital Proprietary Limited ABN 11 623 138 938